BF Suma Products for Arthritis and Joint Pains.
BF Suma Arthroxtra Ingredients, Health benefits, Dosage and Side Effects.
Main Ingredients of Arthroxtra:
Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate.
About BF Suma Arthroxtra
Arthroxtra is a BF Suma Bone and Joint natural product with a combination of nutraceutical ingredients, containing Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate as well as Polysaccharide.
Glucosamine Sulfate is a naturally occurring compound and consists of the amino sugar, Glucosamine, and the sulfate group. It exists in animal connective tissue and is used in Arthroxtra for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Glucosamine Sulfate functions as an important structural component in joint cartilage, with the support of chondroitin sulfate. It helps build healthy cartilage, fills up defects in cellular architecture, and stimulates cells to produce new cartilage matrix material.
Health Benefit of BF Suma Arthroxtra
Arthroxtra is a very important BF Suma product for Bone and Joint Health protection, prevention, correction, and treatment of Joint related conditions and discomforts. It has several health benefits as highlighted below:
- Arthroxtra helps make and repair joint cartilage
- Improve the ability of joint movement
- Arthroxtra reduces pain symptoms of osteoarthritis and stops further deterioration
- It keeps the joints lubricated and normalize joint metabolism
- Arthroxtra promotes the production of synovial fluid and reduces joint friction.
- Promote strength and elasticity of joint protective tissue
- Alleviate swelling, stiffness, and numbness symptoms
- Relieves lower back pains and joint pains
- Arthroxtra prevents osteoarthritis
- Prevent age-related arthritis especially between the ages of 50 and 85 years where arthritis is prone and also above 90 years.
- Arthroxtra is good for pertartruns of the shoulder in middle-aged people.
- Due to mucopolysaccharide mineral composition, Arthroxtra can be rapidly absorbed and activated by the body cells.
BF Suma Arthroxtra as a Remedy to Bone and Joint Health Challenges.
Arthroxtra is recommended to prevent, correct, and treat the following bone and joint health challenges:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
This is an autoimmune disease that causes pain, swelling, and inflammation around the joints and can affect other organs of the body. It usually affects limb joints, both hands, and feet, but it can affect any other joint.
This is the most common type of arthritis which affects many people. It is caused mainly by wear and tear of the cartilage which is a bone protective layer. It affects hands, legs, hip, and even spine joints.
Gout is a common form of inflammatory arthritis that is very painful. It usually affects one joint at a time, often the big toe joint.
BF Suma Arthroxtra Prescribed Dosage:
2 Tablets twice daily with food.
Maintenance: 1 tablet twice daily.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed
Note that this is not a substitute for a doctor’s advice.
Side effects of BF Suma Arthroxtra
Arthroxtra may cause a number of mild side effects including headaches, joint pain, stomach upset, or nausea. This is normally a result of a healing crisis and nothing to worry about.
Please check with your BF Suma Consulting Doctor or Distributor if you experience any adverse side effects while using Arthroxtra.