BF Suma Products for Cancer
Cancer is a disease where there is an abnormal growth of cancer cells in any part of the body.
It is important to note the difference between Cancer and Tumors. A tumor is when this uncontrolled growth occurs in solid tissue such as an organ, muscle, or bone. Tumors can be classified into three:
- Benign Tumors (lumps);
Benign means it is not cancerous. Usually grow quite slowly. They form in only one spot without spreading to surrounding tissue. They don’t return after they are removed.
- Premalignant or precancerous;
It contains abnormal cells that have the potential to become cancerous.
- Malignant (Cancerous) tumors;
These are cancerous and can spread to nearby tissue. As cancerous tumors grow, cancer cells can break off and travel throughout the body, forming new tumors. They normally return after they are removed.
Pre-Disposing Factors to Cancers.
Though there is no specific factor that causes Cancers, the following are some of the pre-disposing factors that can lead to cancer disease;
- Abuse of Tobacco and Alcohol. This exposes Liver and Lung organs cells.
- Exposure to toxins in the environment. This can be in form of Food and Radiations.
- Processed Food.
- Refined Sugars
- High Cholesterol Levels
- Lack of Enough Exercise
- Diet Deficiency
Preventive Mechanism-How to Prevent Cancer
Taking the following steps can lower your risk for developing cancerous tumors:
- Don’t abuse tobacco, and avoid exposure to tobacco smoke.
- Limit alcohol consumption to not more than one drink per day for women, two drinks per day for men.
- Check your cholesterol levels by maintaining a healthy weight.
- Watch your diet. Include plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and beans in your diet while limiting processed food.
- Exercise regularly.
- Protect your skin from the sun.
- Get regular medical checkups and screenings, and report any new symptoms.
TYPES OF CANCER TREATMENT
- Radiation Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Bone Marrow Therapy
- Immunotherapy or Biological Therapy
Challenges of Cancer Treatment
People undergoing cancer treatment experience various challenges not limited to;
- High toxin loads which affects and slow down organ functions. Most affected organs are normally the liver and the kidneys.
- Compromised Immunity hence invasion by opportunistic diseases
- Poor appetite
- Drastic Weight loss
- Low self-esteem due to alopecia (loss of hair) and other side effects.
BF Suma Products for Cancer
BF SUMA products are natural products that help prevent, correct and treat various health challenges including tumors.
Recommended BF SUMA products include:
- CONSTIRELAX (Take 1×2 before meals)
A great product for intestinal mobility and digestive health
- Veggie Veggie (Take 2×1 before meals)
Promote the normal digestive system and help in removing toxins.
- PROBIO3 (Take 1×1 before meals)
Give the body the right bacteria and it will promote metabolism while boosting appetite.
- REFINED YUNZHI ESSENCE (Take 2×1 after meals)
This is a great product to promote normal cell growth and minimize the effects of cancer treatment.
- PURE AND PROKEN (Take 2×1 after meals)
This is a great immune booster that will help stop the spread of cancer cells.
BF Suma can recommend other additional products on case by case basis depending on the kind of cancer, duration, the treatment being used among other factors.